Web technologies have grown since the millennium bubble and it seems creativity in this space has continued to grow. 2020 is here and as usual, you would like to keep up with the latest trends in web design, which is also part of ensuring your websites are up to date and user friendly.
Which of these options fits your requirements?
1. A traditional layout would include a homepage with minimal information on. From there you will have a menu system linking to the other areas of the site.
2. A one page site where each of the sections are linking to the bottom of the homepage, so the user simply needs to scroll downwards to view the whole site.
3. We could go with a parallax scrolling website where the user would need to scroll to the left or right to see the other sections of the site. This is a very unusual design and should only be considered if you have a specific reason to incorporate it.
The custom coded websites we create are capable of ranking high in the Search Engines. This makes it possible for you to generate organic traffic more easily.
Using custom code helps us create a user experience that all your website visitors will love. By ensuring that all the websites we develop are 100% unique, we help our clients stand out from their competitors.
After being in the web design industry for over 20 years, one thing we have learned is that the ideal way to achieve a productive and pleasant user experience is to ensure that your website visitors can find what they are looking for easily. To achieve this, we put all our efforts into ensuring that your content is delivered both intuitively and innovatively. Part of our strategie is going the extra mile for our clients.
Security has long been a sensitive issue during shopping due to the confidential information collected by websites. Aside from the secured card payment systems usually provided by the builder, your website still needs additional security. DREAMKATCHA has successfully implemented various security systems on different E-commerce website that includes:
DREAMKATCHA is a professional registered web design and web development company in Berkshire offering web solutions to business brands. We create custom professional websites, E-commerce solutions, web hosting, and training. Our website design services have been used in several industries and local businesses including manufacturing, retail, marketing, banks, government, and casinos. Our goal is to meet your web design needs to a level that exceeds your expectation.
31. Do you provide e-commerce services? A full service website design company will offer e-commerce services to enable a website to complete online sales. Enquire what solutions are utilised by your designer and ask for specifics regarding the framework. Elements such as shopping carts, multi-currency capability (if required), customer database and the ability to offer […]
21. How are your services priced? The end cost to you for your website design project will vary greatly from company to company. The pricing structures are usually based on the scope of work, number of personnel working on your project and overheads such as location, staff and materials used. One great way to save […]