Juice Community is a new franchise business within the Berkshire area, promoting a Fairtrade juice opportunity; their main product being orange juice. As a startup franchise business, the company needed a brochure to advertise their products to a varied audience, ranging from supermarkets, to bars, cafes and restaurants. Just like our previously designed logo for the company, the brochure needed a continuation of the fresh, sunshine feel of the product but also informative for business buyers. Feedback from Juice Community is the brochure proved successful as they now have long-term contracts with local bars and cafes within the UK.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design