Help for Heroes is a British registered charity that helps and provides facilities for those that are wounded in service since 2001. It is a high profile charity group that is often supported by national newspapers such as the Sunday Times and the Sun. When the promoters from The Help for Heroes Extravaganza approached us for a promotional flyer, we were most happy to help and make our contribution to the charity. Dreamkatcha as a design business unit, also finds time to do charity work where possible, whether it is for a local organisation within the Berkshire area or nationwide. The promotional flyer was to advertise the second instalment of unique not-for-profit event supporting the Help for Heroes Charity raising money for our wounded service man and servicewomen. This flyer was also published in in the local newspaper, Greenwich Mercury and the University of Greenwich student magazine, Student Lifestlye.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design