Tony Truman is an established entrepreneur and businessman within the nightclub and entertainment industry. He is a long-term client whom we work with very closely with. Appointed as Tony’s graphic designer, we have previously worked on many projects together producing flyer designs that promotes Tru’s Do’s party events. We have also created poster designs that were used as nightclub visual displays, producing a unique backdrop to the nightclub venue. This particular promotional flyer was designed to advertise the party event of 2009. Tony and his team wanted the graphic design to be sexy and wild just like the event title, Zoo Year’s Eve. The fancy dress code for the event was sexy but beastly, therefore together with Tony’s promoters we decided to incorporate lingerie models with animal heads to encourage the creativity of the party-goers.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design