Absolutely Waisted is a frock boutique in London, stocking “fabulously feminine frocks”. The company approached us for a logo design that would launch the company to a recognisable status within the retro fashion industry. The team wanted the logo to be red, which is the epitome of retro fashion and makeup. It needed to be “wickedly sexy” to attract a varied clientele rather than just fans of retro fashion. The logo design has been effective and fulfilled the company’s aim, maximising its clientele. The store has attracted customers from far and wide, including those from the tourist industry.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design