Affixed Apparel is a startup business within the fashion and clothing industry, based in London. The company approached Dreamkatcha for advice on how to setup their startup business with the effective use of logo design and branding. We were commissioned to design a company logo for the business. Our aim was to create a desirable and eye catching logo design. The logo would appear on all of the company’s clothing and media, both printed and online. In such a competitive market, the logo needed to be instantly recognisable, edgy and timeless. After creating many logo designs in an assortment of different colours and variations, Affixed Apparel settled on the one shown. We have also extended and expanded our contract with the company. We currently help them create and design most of their products.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design