Fennel Japanese is a fine dining restaurant in Cobham, London. Their logo redesign project came to us after designing the business a website. The promotional team wanted the logo to be corporate but also stylish to match the finesse and creativity of the food and design of the restaurant. Sadly when the original restaurant business changed hands, the new restaurant owners came to Dreamkatcha, by recommendation from the previous promotional team to relaunch the business. This project involved producing a new website, a new logo design and menu design. We currently produce regular promotional posters and flyers for the restaurant to promote special events such as Christmas Menus, Mother’s Day Dining and many more.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design