Fit in the Sticks is a startup company specialising in fitness classes, situated in the London area. The company’s logo design was a byproduct originating from a website design project that the company had commissioned us for. The company’s website design brief did not include or require a logo design. However, the company was very pleased with the work and asked to keep the logo. The logo was not asked for and was designed unintentionally, therefore Dreamkatcha offered the client the logo free of charge as a gesture of good will.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design