Glamour and Glow, a London promotional company, is now established in the nightclub industry and music business. The company first approached us for a logo design. The company’s design brief was for the logo to represent neon lights that are widely recognised and associated with the nightclub and bar industry areas. They wanted to use a bright colour scheme and to incorporate some ‘glitz and glitter’ so they could use this theme throughout the company’s media and website design, which we were asked to design for them at a later date.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design