New franchise company, Juice Community is situated in the London area. The company promotes a Fairtrade juice opportunity. As a startup franchise business, it required a logo to captivate its target audience and to sell their products. The design brief was to create a colourful logo design, using fruit based colours. As their main product was orange juice, we chose to use green and orange. The company was also trying to appeal to a younger clientele, so the use of a straw was also included. After a successful working relationship with the company designing their logo, we were asked to design a range of brochures and product packaging for them. Since, feedback from Juice Community is a success story, as they now have long-term contracts with local bars and cafes within the City area of London.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design