Dreamkatcha was approached by S1 Investments, an established investment company in London. The team behind the company wanted a logo designed. The design brief was simple. The promotional team already had a colour scheme and a font type. The company just wanted the existing logo improved. So when we suggested the idea of stepping stones to be incorporated into the logo design, the team gladly accepted. When the redesign of the logo project was completed, the company also asked us to produce some printed media so that the company became more uniform. We helped them design some promotional flyers and poster designs.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design