Skip is a self-brand for Mark Skipper, who is a close friend and once a work partner of Dreamkatcha. Together, we have created a number of successful design projects, although presently Mark’s field of expertise lies in the health and beauty industry. Due to his field of work, Mark wanted to brand himself rather than setting up and branding a business for himself. Mark’s logo needed to be bold, strong and masculine with a solid feel to it. We decided to go with a steal effect and a bold typeface to convey this logo design. Mark was very happy with the end design and it is still seen today on all of his marketing media and promotional information.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design