The Spotty Pig Cafe was a new startup company in the restaurant industry based in Ascot, Berkshire. The company needed a logo design and other media to start advertising their business locally in Berkshire and to start trading online. They wanted to use the imagery of pigs and flatware to illustrate the name of the business and the type of industry that they were in. They wanted a kind, friendly and cartooned style to the logo. Their intention was to reflect the personality of the company. When the logo was successfully designed, we also continued to design their shop front and sign for the business.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design