In the competitive industry of wedding based businesses, the London company, The Bridal Planner, asked us to create a logo design for them. The company needed a logo that would entice their market audience, brides. The logo needed to look creative to advertise the skill of the company’s wedding planners. They needed the logo to reflect something more personal rather than a corporate big brand theme; to reflect the personal services that the company can offer its clients. We were able to achieve this by using the image of a future bride, browsing through wedding magazines in a world of her own, imagining the big day.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design