The British Action Academy in London is a drama school aimed at the young. The company approached us for a logo design for the school. Initially, they emailed some rough sketches of items and themes they had previously seen or were interested in, which they wanted to be incorporated into the final logo design. We redrew all of these elements, putting them together into one final design. They were delighted with the result and wanted to promote the company logo where they can. To be able to achieve this, they asked us to design a variety of media to be printed as promotional material and also a website that would impress prospective students.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design