The Dressing Room is a designer fashion business in clothing in Wokingham, Berkshire. The business came to us via word of mouth for a custom logo design. They required a logo design to hit their niche market audience; a logo design that was sophisticated, modern and classy. The Berkshire business specialises in women’s fashion, therefore we implemented the female graphic and took the initials of the business to create an eye-catching and memorable custom logo design. The client was very satisfied with the logo design and have since approached us time and time again to commission projects, including a whole new website with an online store and also multiple items of printed media for promotional work.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design