Yekante was a record produced in 2004 by Dreamkatcha and the now famous music producer, Micheal Woods. The track was signed to Incentive Records, a subsidiary or Ministry of Sound. The single was then included on many dance music compilations such as Ministry of Sounds’ Clubbers Guide. The track also reached No.1 in the national dance charts, featured not only once but twice as Judge Jules’s Tried and Tested track of the week. It also managed to rank in the UK national charts. This graphic design was translated into a poster but it also was the CD Cover for the track.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design