Berkshire based design company, Dreamcatcher Studios is the predecessor of Dreamkatcha. After eighteen years, the business recently rebranded its company to modernise itself, to further compete in the industry of design. The original website was mainly PHP driven, with elements of Flash to make certain pages “pop” and to give a little excitement to the viewer. However, when Flash started to recede because handheld devices were designed not to run the software, we decided to replace these with motion video. The previous website was clean and informative but with the redesign, we feel that this is still achieved and it gives more controlled navigation of the website to its users.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design