Fennel Japanese fine dining restaurant is based in Cobham, London. The director of the business had heard of our design work through others within the food and restaurant industry. We originally designed the restaurant’s menu after the restaurant changed hands. The current director was very impressed with our professional yet timely production of the menu design, he wanted to implement the media onto a new website design which he commissioned us to create. The design brief was to create an online brochure that showcased the food and the decor of the restaurant. He wanted the style of the restaurant decor to be reflected within the websites base design. The website also had to advertise the food in a desirable and colourful way. This was achieved with a new system at the time, a rotary gallery system that allows the customers to scan through the various items on the menu with their mouse. After the menu and website design projects, we continued to work with Fennel Japanese to create a new logo design. We regularly produced posters and flyers for the restaurant to promote events such as Mother’s Day Dining, Christmas Menus, and many more throughout the year.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design