New York based promoter, Renegade had heard of Dreamkatcha through our other clients within the nightclub and music industry. The team was keen to work with us to design a brand new website that has never been done before. The project was to design a website that was a social network for the nightclub; to create accounts and networking applications for Renegade members. At the time, this was a huge project considering social networking websites such as Facebook, were not yet established. The site also had a music download chart, which was also a new experience at the time and live chatting capabilities for its users.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design