Skip is a self-brand for Mark Skipper, whose field of expertise lies in the health and beauty industry. Due to his field of work, Mark wanted to brand himself rather than setting up and branding a business for himself. After designing Mark’s self-brand logo, he approached us once more to create a website to help promote his new health and fitness coaching and products. We produced a captivating introduction for the website, which became a big talking point on the web community. The introduction had its unique soundtrack, which Dreamkatcha produced that attracted many visitors to the website purely for its musical reputation initially.
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 2)
- WEB DESIGNER IN BERKSHIRE 2019 (Part 1)
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 4
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 3
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 2
- HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER – PART 1
- Web Design Trends to Know About in 2018
- Why is graphic design important to your business?
- Graphic Design vs. Web Design: What’s The Difference?
- What Makes A Good Logo?
- The Benefits of Quality Web Design